Best Time Management Apps for Entrepreneurs- Streamline Your Day With These Ones
Benefits of Time Management Apps
Time management is a crucial skill, especially for entrepreneurs, as they need to organize their personal and professional tasks based on urgency and importance to be able to focus their time and energy where they are needed the most. The best way to manage time is to opt for time management apps. These management apps can prioritize tasks, allot tasks to employees, set deadlines, and also record the time taken to complete each task. The apps also analyze the data they record based on various parameters and can provide performance reports on all employees.
After discussing the need to opt for a time management app, let us now discuss how the app can benefit any business owner-
- Keeps track of attendance- The management app can keep track of employee attendance. This also helps in reducing absenteeism as employees will not skip work when they know they are being monitored. The app also records the number of hours worked by each employee and how much time the employee spent in the office.
- Meeting deadlines- When there is a lot of work, some tasks may be forgotten. But by opting for management software, a business reduces the chances of any task being forgotten. The software helps a business owner or manager assign tasks to all employees. It also helps the employees track the number of tasks they have and the progress made on each task. The time management app also issues alerts over upcoming deadlines so employees can prioritize these tasks first. This also leads to an increase in productivity.
- Managing schedules- Opting for management software also helps employees track and manage their schedules. The app helps employees manage their time off and ensure that their leaves don't clash. They can also take leave when they have completed most of their work or can transfer tasks to another employee so that work is not affected. The app is helpful in empowering employees and also boosts their morale.
- Prevents fraud- There are times when employees may log in more hours than they have actually worked or ask colleagues to sign in or out for them. A time management app prevents such frauds as it has biometric tools to confirm time and attendance. The app helps induct best time practices which increase efficiency and streamline workflow.
- Real-time analytics- The management app can also collect data, organize it and analyze it. The software uses time tracking to present real-time analytics of the staff attendance, the hours they worked, the tasks they completed, their efficiency, and productivity levels among others. The analytics presents an overview of what is happening in the company and also points out problem areas.
- Boosts productivity- Increased productivity helps a business increase its revenue and profits. Time management software monitors the actions of every employee. It helps a business owner reward honest and productive employees but also points out unproductive workers. It fosters an environment of equality and brings productive employees into the limelight. Such acknowledgment gives incentive to other employees to increase their productivity.
Features To Look for in Time Management Apps
Once you realize the benefits of opting for time management apps, you should also keep in mind the following features before selecting the best Time Management System that will suit the unique needs of your business.
- Easy to use- A time management app should be simple and easy to use. The interface should be clear and user-friendly. Opt for management apps that offer a free trial period so you can test all the features they have to offer to see if they fit your business needs. The management software you select should also have features like time tracking, automated alerts, and reminders to help you optimize your workflow.
- Flexibility- Any time management tool you opt for should be easily adaptable to suit your business needs and have the adaptability to configure the requirements of each project and user. When you have management software that is flexible, you can measure the time and cost invested in each project accurately. A management app should be flexible to measure time and performance for different types of workers like staff and freelancers.
- Collaborative- A time management system is not just for monitoring employees' time and performance but also to facilitate collaboration between employees and teams. The software should allow interaction and exchange of ideas and feedback about the projects. The app should also allow integration with other management tools.
- Customizable- A time management app should be customizable with a wide range of features. It should allow you to choose which features you want for your business and also allow for add-ons or extensions later.
Managing your time as an entrepreneur can be difficult.
Streamline your day with these time management apps for entrepreneurs as suggested by Zipschedules. These apps will help you prioritize and make sure that you stay on track.
Best Time Management Apps for Small Businesses
Though many Time Management apps provide similar features, when you are a small business with finite resources, you should look for management software that provides you with project management, time tracking for employees, and invoicing and communication tools among others.
If you are a service provider then you can also opt for a combination of time management, employee scheduling, and tracking app like Zip Schedules.
The app has tools for efficient time management like time tracking and time clocks which lets a business see the employee time management and schedule. It also has tools that help you calculate productivity and also issue alerts if you are breaching the local labor laws.
But if you are still looking for a time management app that will suit your business needs, we have listed the best time management app in the market which will suit a small business.
1. Remember The Milk
Remember the Milk is a web-based task and Time Management app which works on mobile platforms like iOS Android and desktop operating systems like Mac Windows and others. The app helps you create to-do lists and receive reminders through various platforms. The app can also be connected to external apps like Gmail or Outlook. The app has a free price basic plan and a pro plan for $40 per year. The app can also be connected to Google Drive or Dropbox to attach or store documents, presentations, spreadsheets, files, and photos. The Time Management app also allows you to attach documents to tasks so that you don't forget them.
The management app helps assign tasks and deadlines and tag them to different projects. The app provides clear overview of all projects you are working on and helps you ensure that you don't miss out on a task. The app also helps you identify the most important task of the day and helps with Time Management. It also issues alerts and reminders about upcoming deadlines. The app also helps you with better time management as you can delegate tasks. The app works on iOS Android, Mac Windows, and other operating systems. The basic app is available price free but the premium plan is available for $4per month and the business plan is for $5 per user per month.
When you’re an entrepreneur, time is everything. You need to be able to manage your time and focus on the tasks that will drive your business forward.
The best time management apps for entrepreneurs as suggested by Zipschedules will help you prioritize, plan and execute your day. With these apps, it’s easier than ever to get things done.
3. Toggl Time Management
It is a time tracking and management software that helps you keep track of how much time is spent on each task. The time management app helps you keep track of time blocks for tasks and projects. It also tracks when a workstation is idle which is a big help in tracking productivity. It also offers cross-platform support so that you can manage your time not only on your desktop but also on your mobile. The management software can also provide analytics of the hours worked to determine effective time management and allocation. The app has a starter pack for $9 per month and a premium plan for $18 per user per 30 days. The management app works on Mac Windows, and iOS Android among others.
4. Focus Keeper
The time management app uses the Pomodoro technique to help you keep track of how much time you spend on each task. Pomodoro is unique time management that rewards you with breaks. The app has a basic timer and graphs that show your progress. Focus Keeper runs on iOS Android devices. The basic plan is price free but if you want more you have to pay per month to access custom Pomodoro sessions, options for colors and themes, and data reports.
The management software has time management tools that help streamline the workflow and increase productivity. The software has tools for project management, task management, and time tracking which lets teams share work and collaborate on tasks and projects. The software gives you an overview of which employees are working on which projects and also lets you access version history and file activity. The app also provides security as a team can control access to their documents and projects with password protection and expiry dates. The management app brings all your files, projects, and tasks to one place. The app works on iOS Android platforms.
Managing your time can be a challenge when you’re juggling multiple tasks at once.
You need the right time management apps for entrepreneurs as suggested by Zipschedules to help you stay on top of it all. These apps will help you prioritize and get things done efficiently.